Sunday 6 March 2011

I put on my shoes and I'm ready for the weekend

I left London for 5 days this week to spend time at home - the joy of not having any lectures.
It was really great to just have some down-time in a place which is so much quieter than the fast pace of London. It was also really good to see the fam and my dog - I miss her so much! It was also a surprise for my sister - she was shocked when I picked her up at school!
The weather was also beautiful - spring is coming!! Now I can't wait until the summertime.
I had a lovely Chinese meal on Saturday evening and then this afternoon I made some coffee cupcakes from a new recipe book.
Here are some photos from the weekend with captions.. I look out of it in most as I caught a cold while I was at home :(
Hope you all had a great weekend as well. XX


















No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X