Tuesday 3 January 2012

Resolutions

2012 has arrived - sorry for the lack of posting over the last week or so. Firstly, we have had a major lack of Internet in the house which makes writing any posts a long drawn out process. I've also been away with friends at a camp and I only arrived home yesterday. I always enjoy spending New Year with friends in the country however, last night I did appreciate the 11 hours sleep compared to the average 4 hours I had over the last week.
I've thought about writing some goals/resolutions for 2012. I normally don't because I think they are a waste of time but somehow I feel that this is the time for a lifestyle change.

Eat more veg.
Walk (almost) everywhere.
Cook/bake more.
Graduate.
Continue blogging and see this blog grow.
Write more letters.
Read 12 books, cover to cover.
Get dressed everyday!
No snoozing.
Become more organised with my time.
See a gig with Scott.
See more of London.
Go to a roller disco.
Take more photos.
Treasure the small things and enjoy the moments.
Learn to say NO.
Start to save a little.


What are your goals for 2012?
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X