Monday 12 March 2012

Modern Manicure



Nail art is flying around on the Internet at the moment so I decided I would give it a go. This look would have been so much easier if I had a black nail pen but using a normal black nail varnish also works fine, you just need a steady hand. 
First I painted my nails a base colour of Elegant Mauve by Maxfactor which is a lovely bronze/rose gold colour which I'm loving at the moment. I then taped off the top of my nails and applied Rimmel's Black Out shade and once the nails were dry I applied No 7's Stay Perfect Top Coat. Not only did I get compliments about it but this combination didn't chip for ages so I would definitely say it was long wearing.


Obviously this look could be created with a number of colours.
Which will you try? 
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X