Thursday 27 October 2011

Day 10

I've been putting off this post, just because I had absolutely nothing to photograph.
But tonight I do have something.
  
The challenge for today was to take a photo of something I've made..
Normally, as shown in other posts I do A LOT of baking.
Recently, I've been far too busy to even think about making any cakes or desserts.

BUT - my dear friend Nat came over tonight for dinner and so I have photos to show you.

Firstly, I made a random mix of gnocchi, chicken and vegetables:


Then I knocked up a chocolate bread and butter pudding:


I'd forgotten how much I love cooking - very therapeutic after a busy week.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Liverpool so there will be a blog hiatus but hopefully I'll have lots of photos to show you on Monday.

Have a lovely weekend. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X