Friday 15 April 2011

Learn Something

Sorry for the lack of posting this week.
I've spent the week revising/working at home which is inevitably less eventful than London so nothing very exciting has happened.
But here are some lessons from the week.

Silly

- Change can be good especially if it involves cheaper phone contracts when switching network providers. Although loyalty is important I would rather save £10 a month than stick with O2! Looking forward to the upgrade.

- One of the things I miss the most about home when I'm in London is being able to drive. I know that it would be a hindrance in a city like London but it is nice to have that freedom which comes with driving in the countryside and not having to wait for a bus.

- Also I'm starting to get very excited about the Royal Wedding!! Our plans are forming.





Serious

- Need to make better use of the good weather before it disappears and goes grey (like today).

- NEED to REVISE REVISE REVISE! A lot to do!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. XX

1 comment:

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X