Thursday 21 April 2011

A.B.C. easy as 1.2.3

I've seen this on a number of different blogs and seeing as I LOVE surveys thought I would fill it in.
Also it is a nice way to waste an evening waiting for cookies to bake.

Age: 21
Bed size: well at the moment because I am home it is a single, but at uni I like lying diagonally in my double!
Chore you hate: urm... not sure really. Probably laundry!
Dogs:  they are so so so cute - I have 2 and they mean the world to me!
Essential start to your day:  Coffee!
Favorite color:  NAVY! 
Gold or silver:  definitely silver! Putting gold on my wrists/fingers ages them by at least 20 years!
Height: 5'4 
Instruments i play (or have played):  I still play the piano and I used to play the cello.
Job title: McDonald's Crew Trainer (big lolz) Great Banter
Kids:  In the future, maybs.
Live: London/Berkshire.
Mom's name:  The Muv!
Nickname:  I have so so many - Honzy, Honzo, Rank, Rankkers etc etc... At school I was only called by variations of my surname so I'm used to nicknames.
Overnight hospital stay:  Nope!
Pet peeve: I have many - but a classic is people not indicating at roundabouts. So annoying. Also just general rude people. Can't stand it.
Quote from a movie:  'Yes. Well, I-I don't know. Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out... and then it was nice. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was always a million sparkles on the water... like that mountain lake. It was so clear, Jenny, it looked like there were two skies one on top of the other. And then in the desert, when the sun comes up, I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began. It's so beautiful.' Forrest Gump. A truely amazing film.

Right or left handed:  Interesting! I write with my right hand but my left hand is much much stronger. So use the left for opening jars, doors, carrying things.
Siblings:  2 - One of each. They do make me laugh.
Time you wake up:  at the moment around 8am.
Underwear: Urm... Yes?!
Vegetables you dislike: Plenty. In particular mushrooms, sprouts, cauliflower (thanks Mazo for always cooking it).
What makes you run late: I'm not generally late to much - I have an obsession with getting to places ridic early. But if I was to be late it is probs because I missed the bus and then the next bus gets stuck in rush hour traffic.
X-rays you've had done:  Plenty of teeth ones. And one when I broke my arm.
Yummy food you make: Mmmm. I think it is all yummy. My favourite are the cupcakes.
Zoo animal:  Definitely some sort of monkey!! 




Enjoy the sunshine!!




I'm doing something very exciting tomorrow which I will blog about soon - I can't wait!!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X