Friday 1 April 2011

Learn Something...


Lessons from the week which has maybe been the fastest in history...

Silly
- When I get sucked into my mundane, daily routine it is easy to forget about the people who I miss the most (they are featured in the photos below).

- Although the clocks going forward last week was a pain on the sleep front, the light evenings really are lovely - although they are ruining my eating pattern.

- Blueberries are just AMAZING! Fruit of the month?!



My sister Chazzy - seeing you soon dear!


Miss 'making' music with these guys!


Deeds and Nemi - need another reunion soon?!


Scott and Connor (BF & BFF)


Jo and Mo

Serious
- Every experience is a learning experience - whatever it may be.

- I was sent this recently, an amazing story - imagine if we were all like this!



Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Enjoy the sunshine. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X