Wednesday 29 February 2012

Wednesday Wishes {7}

I can't believe it has been so long - last week I handed in my dissertation and I've had a quiet weekend but now I'm back blogging for good. Once again I'm linking up with Brooke for my set of Wednesday Wishes:


~~~

ONE: Blog more!


I did feel slightly empty when I was away from the blogosphere so I just wish that I can keep posting over the next few months although I'll be super busy.

TWO: Essie Ballet Slippers


I just love this colour but sadly can't justify spending £10 on a nail polish. Does anyone know of any good dupes?

THREE: Youtube


This week I've set up my own Youtube channel - just need to get up the courage to post a video and get over my shyness.

FOUR: Graduate


I cannot actually wait to graduate and start the new chapter of my life!

If you fancy sharing your wishes then head over to Brooke's blog.
H

2 comments:

  1. That must be so exciting to graduate soon and I love that YouTube picture ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shade of nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X