Monday 6 February 2012

Creme Mains


Last week I received an email which allowed me to go and collect a free 30ml hand cream sample from L'Occitane. Now this brand is obviously French and I've always considered it quite luxurious so I was more than happy to try this hand cream out. It has a 20% concentration of shea butter which guarantees that it will moisturise even the driest of hands. I'm blessed to not have overly dry skin on my hands but I'm really enjoying lathering this on, especially in the winter months. I have a hatred for any creams which don't absorb well into the skin and this is definitely not one of those. It is also a super handy size, so it is ideal to slip into your bag on the way out. The scent is very neutral and I love the packaging - reminds me of art class at school.
This retails at £7.50 generally so it was such a bargain to get this email through. 

Has anyone else tried it?
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X