Thursday 17 November 2011

Piccadilly Circus

I've been going through my daily blog reads and I've realised that the majority of them are beauty blogs.
I love reading reviews of products and they are really influential when I'm trying to decide what to try out.
So, I thought I would maybe occasionally do some of my own reviews, starting with a Nails Inc. review.

The December issue of Glamour is currently giving away Nails Inc. nail varnish worth £11 for just a mere £2.
Great Bargain!
There are 4 shades to choose from - all Wintery shades of reds, pinks and nudes.
I picked up the shade Piccadilly Circus (I love the way all their polishes are named after places in London) which is a deep pinky red.



This varnish is just FULL of colour.
The picture below is after only one coat and personally that is all I would need!


I just think it is perfect for Winter!

Has anyone gone out and got any of the other shades?

Have a lovely Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyyy snap! Totes picked up on this offer and went for the same shade too!! I love it :) was thinking of getting Tate too.. x

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X