Friday 18 November 2011

Friday's Letters #1

Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds does this post on a Friday - basc summing up the week, informally and in letter form!
It is such a great idea. 
Anyhow, she has decided to use this post as an opportunity for other bloggers to link up and write their own letters! :)

Photobucket

Dear TFL (Transport for London), Thank you for making my day today on the No. 42 bus from Liverpool Street. The Oyster reading wasn't working so I got a free ride home - this was the best way to end a busy Friday.
Dear Mary, Super looking forward to our chilled evening tomorrow, hopefully it won't be as spontaneous as last week!
Dear November, THANK YOU for being so warm - again no need to wear a coat today, it makes choosing my outfit in the morning so much easier!!
Finally...
Dear Body, I'm really going to try and start a new running programme tomorrow at some point - please don't give up on me!

Enjoy you're evening!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Honor, this made me laugh aloud when I noted your letter to your body regarding your new running regime. Wondering if you are reverting to couch to 5k or have some undoubtedly new hippie love regime. Let us know. xo

    Dear Mary and Honor, All the best on your chilled evening. They are delectable. This is how I feel about them!

    http://i.imgur.com/9yanM.gif

    Isn't he a stunner...or a she couldn't check!

    Mwah mwah gg over and out xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for warm weather! boo for running! haha just kidding, I love running-- most of the time! :)

    thanks for linking up with me! so fun!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X