Tuesday 13 September 2011

Zumba

I realise that this 'fitness craze' has been around for a while but I've only recently experienced it.
I've seen so many of my facebook friends with statuses relating to this workout!

Since being at home for the summer I've joined a gym and I've taken advantage of their fitness classes.
It has really opened my eyes to fitness and that it may can be fun!

I've joined a Zumba class to see what all the fuss is about. 
It is really great fun.
It doesn't even really feel like a workout.
However, you do have to be quite co-ordinated which I'm struggling with.

If you get the chance, do give it a go.
You can find your closest class here.

Have a lovely Tuesday. X




2 comments:

  1. PLEASE perform this dance routine for me one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about it but can't remember a dance routine to save my life. Maybe, just maybe I will try it out soon as I'm always looking for a new way to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X