Thursday 6 January 2011

Hey, what's the big idea?

So I'm kinda new to this whole blogging process but I thought it would be handy to have a place to vent about stuff and maybe just to get my imagination flowing. I think that in the World at the moment there is so much to think about that you actually end up not thinking about much at all.
Even at the moment when I'm writing university essays I find it sometimes difficult to step out of the box and see if what I've written shows any creativity at all... Frustrating.


Early January is such an odd time of year. Almost like nothing to look forward to; the excitement of Christmas and New Year is over and there is just another long year of highs and lows to prepare yourself for. And definitely at the moment there is not an awful lot to look forward to. Only the summertime which isn't for another good 5/6 months. 


I went back to the town I used to live in today which now doesn't happen very often - so odd. Lots of things have changed although much of it feels familiar. Although I was distraught at the time to leave I'm actually really happy about where I now live and I don't think I would change the last 5 years. It is sad though that I have only kept in contact with a handful of my childhood friends.


Oh well. Back to the drag of real life. But the life I love; which I wouldn't change for anything.
Roll on 2011. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X