Monday 26 March 2012

Revlon Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie






The U.K. release of the new Revlon Lip Butter was readily awaited and when I went into Boots at the beginning of the week there were at least 4 other girls pouring over these. I've really been looking forward to trying this product, especially after reading so many reviews because they've been out in America for quite awhile. I went for the shade Raspberry Pie mainly because I was looking for this spring trend to add to my collection.
For anyone who doesn't already know this product is meant to act like a lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick all at the same time. It glides onto the lips like a lip balm, has the shine of a lip gloss (but not the stickiness) and has the pigmentation of a lipstick. I didn't realise I would enjoy it this much. The formulation is super moisturising so no need to worry about having to get rid of dry patches. I also find it more long wearing than I was first expecting - at least 3 hours. The packaging isn't anything special but it is sturdy and I'm glad it has a flat base so it can stand up easily. Sadly, the full 20 shades have not been released in the U.K. but out of the 14 available you should definitely be able to find something that suits.


I now really want to try some other shades, like Candy Apple.
Have you picked up your lip butter? What did you think?
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X