Thursday 19 July 2012

Update...

I realise that I've been a bit AWOL over recent months so I thought I would give a little update on what's been happening. I'm now back at my parent's house and it seems life has been none stop with working evening shifts Monday to Friday and then jam packed weekends. I haven't stopped. I've been backwards and forwards to London aswell and that is only set to continue into August as I volunteer at the London Olympics, which by the way I'm so excited for. If posts are few and far between then that is the reason why.

Last weekend I met my London housemates, Nadine and Mary, in Windsor and we spent a (dry) Saturday in this beautiful, quaint town. I go to Windsor quite often but I never get sick of it and on this particular trip I visited the Boots for the first time. If you are ever in Windsor please do visit it - definitely one of the best I've been too and I managed to pick up one of the new Revlon Kissable Stain balms which I'll be reviewing soon. We also crossed the bridge into Eton for a lovely curry to celebrate my degree results which was lovely. 









Hope you are all well and haven't been too down about the lack of sunshine.
H

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog, love it already! :) looking forward to more posts! xx

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X