Sunday 27 May 2012

Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara




This is by no means a new product but I have only recently discovered it. Mascara is one of those beauty items which I like to switch around because I think there are some great ones out there - particularly on the highstreet. I ran out of my beloved Revlon Luscious Lash Mascara so I decided to try the Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara as an alternative.
This mascara produces volume like nothing I've ever seen - it is fantastic. The wand is kind of curved which means that every lash is coated in product and I really love the look it produces. It doesn't have the tendency to clump and I definitely think I will be repurchasing this.


Apologies for the tired looking eye photo.
What is your current mascara favourite?
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X