Saturday 28 April 2012

Essie Ballet Slippers





I recently received a belated Birthday present from my dear friend Laura which was such a lovely surprise. Within the package was this nail varnish which I've been eyeing up for ages and mentioned in this post - she knows me so well. I was so excited to finally try out this beautiful shade and as expected I love it. 

To achieve the colour below 3/4 coats were needed, which isn't ideal but totally worth the drying time. Although it can initially be quite sheer the colour is definitely buildable and compared to other polishes I can wear this for about 4 days before chipping, which I think is quite good. This colour is great for Spring and I know that this will become a favourite in my collection.


What are your spring nail colours? 
Have a great day.
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X