Tuesday 27 March 2012

Paco Rabanne - Lady Million


I realise that Lady Million by Paco Rabanne has been around for an absolute age but I was fortunate enough to receive it as a Birthday present this year. Firstly, I love the scent - it is advertised as a "fresh woody floral" which I totally agree with. It is quite a sweet scent which I like in a perfume and it is versatile and I find I've been reaching for it a lot. I was expecting quite a brash scent because the bottle is so bold but because of the berry and jasmine notes it is quite subtle. It is appropriate for all seasons and I'm sure I'll be wearing it in the summer as well as next winter. I've also found that it lasts quite a long time on the skin which is an added bonus. One downside for me is that I don't like the packaging an awful lot. It is shaped like half a diamond and therefore I find it quite hard to store but apart from that I love this fragrance and feel it may become my signature scent.


What scent do you find essential for Spring?
H

1 comment:

  1. I have a rollerball of this perfume and I love it. Such a unique scent.

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X