Monday 19 December 2011

Year Review

It is almost the end of 2011, and wow how quickly has it gone?
I just thought it would be a good idea to review the last year, mainly to remind myself about how everything has changed but also to secure the memories for when I look back.
It is also quite fitting that this blog was started in January so hopefully I can capture the whole year in one post.
Super handy that Facebook has this new timeline - makes this post a ton easier to write.

Here goes:

 {January} 

The blog begins.


Connor and Jo visited London.


{February}



I visited Laura in Northampton and had a lovely weekend there.

Jeremy's Birthday.

{March}










March is Birthday month - Mary held a surprise Birthday party for Nadine and I, Nadine and I had our joint 21st meal and the girls and Jeremy took me on a boat trip for my Birthday. 


{April}

Time with Scott when I was at home for the Easter holiday.




THE ROYAL WEDDING - a major highlight of mine, still don't think I've recovered from it to be honest.
Such a fun occasion and I absolutely loved being in London for it. Unforgettable.

I went home over Easter to relax and fit in some revision. The weather was lovely. 

 {May}

The Eurovision Song Contest is an annual fav of mine - here the UK were top of the board for about a minute.

The heaviest rain of the whole year hit London - I had to make an emergency stop to the shops and this is what I wore #embarrassing.

{June}


Connor, Scott, Jo and I hung out again and went to Millets Farm which is a petting zoo. We also picked/fought with strawberries.


Nadine, Mary, DaveP, Zach and I spent one summer afternoon in Hampstead which was a summer highlight.

{July}


The first week of summer camp started in the last week July, in Cumbria.

Scott graduated in Nottingham in the middle of July. Proud.

{August}


The 2nd week of summer camp happened in Devon. This was the pirate banquet which all the staff dressed up for.

Cat now lives super close to me - good to have her here. 
We visited Highclere Castle (where they film Downtown Abbey) when it was BOILING hot.

{September}


Jo, Chazzy and I went on a roadtrip to visit Laura in Sandhurst over the summer - such nice weather. 

Back to London after the Summer holidays - I've missed this sight.

 {October}

Saw my lovely childhood friend Heather. We met when we stayed on the same caravan site for 6 weeks at a time over the summer holidays. So good to catch up with her in London





Liverpool Staff Weekend - great to see everyone again.

{November}

November was such a quiet month the only exciting thing to happen was that Chazzy and Jess visited to do some shopping:



{December}



Ice Skating with Stu, Steve and Mazo at The Tower of London this week - so much fun.

The annual Flat 37 Christmas Dinner.

Hope you've all had fulfilling and exciting 2011's.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Can't believe it was only Jan you started blogging! Forgot how many great meet ups we had this year x

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X