Saturday 24 December 2011

Pins #5

Sorry about not getting a Friday's Letters post out yesterday. I'm just super busy at the moment. I'll hopefully get one done for next week.
My favourite pins this week (a special Christmas edition):











1. Lovely decorations. 
2. This tree is just beautiful.
3. This photo reminds me of my mum's secret present cupboard.
4. I always get super excited when un-boxing our Christmas decorations.
5. Love, love, love carol singing.
6. How magical does this scene of Paris look?
7. Stockings are a favourite part of our Christmas Eve.
8 & 9. These are 2 classic programmes which as a family we always watch every year - Robbie the Reindeer and Wallace & Gromit.
10. The true reason for this lovely time of the year - don't forget.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
H
"Unto us a child is born"

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X