Tuesday 8 November 2011

Day 16

I've slightly shifted this around so that I can do a post this morning, instead of waiting until later tonight.
So, the photo challenge today is: on the shelf.
Slightly cryptic, but here is my photo:


That apple shaped thing is actually full of notelets and cards - Jo (who is also in that photograph) gave it to me for my Birthday last year, I love it.
The tiny polar bears on the right, were picked up in Venice, Italy last summer.
Aren't the cupcake bookends cute too?

Have a lovely Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. I've always liked this shelf. Enjoying my presence in your room! Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute :) BTW, LOVED the help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those cupcakes are adorable! What a precious way to accessorize!!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X