Saturday 5 November 2011

Day 13

From a distance!

Whenever I hear this combination I immediately hear these words:

"From a distance the world looks blue and green,
and the snow-capped mountains white.
From a distance the ocean meets the stream,
and the eagle takes to flight."


Sadly, this isn't a video challenge.
So here is my photo for today:


It was taken a year and a half ago when Laura and I took a roadtrip to Clevedon, near Bristol.
We randomly went to a shop in the basement of a house which was literally Aladdin's Cave.
Glitter and gold everywhere!
The back garden of this house was gorgeous and there was this conservatory type thing at the bottom of the garden.
All the flowers were amazing!

Also done a bit of blog re-designing - hope you like it!

Have a lovely Saturday - enjoy the fireworks!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X