Friday 30 September 2011

Project Empties.... September


Today is the last day of September, although it feels like the first day in July because of this crazy 28 degree heat London is experiencing. 

As we have come to the end of September it is time for the monthly Project Empties post.

Firstly, I've just finished Rimmel's Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara.

I have a huge problem trying to find a mascara which works for me.
I generally either buy ones which make my eyelashes look like spiders or it they just don't do anything.
But this mascara really was great and I bought it at a special introductory price in boots.
It is a two-brushed wand. One for volume and the other for length, i.e. one for night and one for day.
My preferred way to use it was to use the volume brush first and then finish with the length wand.
Would definitely repurchase.
Boots sell it for £7.99



The other product I finished this month was the Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Fade.
This is a great product, it didn't dry out my skin and it really helped clear any blemishes.
It also smelt great - I love tea tree.
The Body Shop sells this for £8


TGIF! Hope you all have a lovely, sunny weekend. X

1 comment:

  1. That's how it is down here...supposed to be fall, but still 90 degrees! Oh, the South is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day - thanks for taking the time. X